Thursday, November 19, 2009

Popcorn and procrastination.

So I'm supposed to be doing my music lit homework right now and I'm probably going to regret not doing it....but I seem to be all about procrastination right now, that and the popcorn I've commandeered from Lerin. Some of it just flew out of my mouth and hit the screen. Gross. But don't worry I have properly sanitized the screen so we're good.
I am so excited for Thanksgiving break it's almost unbearable, or at least it feels like it sometimes. The thing is though I get a whole week off, I have to practice for two hours a day including on Thanksgiving and also I have an insane amount of homework to complete. Blarg.
BUT! On Friday which is TOMORROW after I get home I am going to watch the New Star Trek movie with Kimber, which I am way too excited about.....and I'm hopefully going to find my way to West Valley to visit Cali while I'm home....Jodie is going to give me a tour of the new high school. Well half. Well, what happened is they're making major modifications to the one we have. Like tearing down most of it...only problem is students also have to go to school while this is happening...so it's kinda crazy. It'll be interesting to see what they've done....
Ya. So that's pretty much all I have to say but I wanted to update. Oh maybe I'll put something about my week. I'm happy to report that I am kicking piccolo butt more than it's kicking my butt and though I have lots of work still to do, I think I may actually perform something I can be proud of.
All my other classes are boring. Well not really I just don't feel like thinking about them right now. I just want to go hoooooooooooooooooome.
K that's about all I can think of for now. Just felt like updating so I did. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment