Friday, July 3, 2009

Back to the usual as you can see.....

Sigh.
It's been forever since I've updated this. I really need to. Life is life is life is life. Same as usual I guess. Today I went to work 11-4 and then at 6 they called me in til 11:00. Things like that happen way to often to me although I really need the money.
Umm something huge huge huge huge that has happened is that Cali is engaged to Jake now and I'm her maid of honor. I'm really happy for them but it is so much work! Holy cow! And I'm not even the one getting married. Also there is way too much drama. I think when I get married drama is going to be illegal. The date is set for Oct 3 so I'm gonna have to come down for the wedding, and also tons of other things that first month. I really hope school won't be too crazy.
Speaking of which I can't even register for the bloomin' classes I need to and I really need to get it figured out soon. Sigh. It's just hard to think about school when there's so much else to think about.
Oh Rena went home that was sad. We really miss her. Uhhhhhh what else? I've spent a lot of time walking with my dad, ddr-ing with Jo, and watching way too much star trek to be considered normal.
Tomorrow and Saturday I'm going to be attending a massive family reunion on my mother's side of the family. I don't think all of my moms brothers and sisters have gotten together in a very long time so it's going to be quite the reunion.
Oh also my mom is doing really well. She had her first bout of chemo a few weeks ago and her hair is starting to fall out a little bit. But she staunchly refuses to by a wig and says she's going to wear scarves the whole time. I think she's going to cave. After chemo there's going to be radiation every m-f for like 3 weeks. She'll be done in like October. Sigh. Man I've been sighing way too much. I should be more cheerful. :P :)
Ok I'm done. Sooner than last time I hope.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your mom is doing better! That is awesome. Also, when my 2 sisters got married there was wayyy too much drama. I think it is just inherent in things like that.

    ReplyDelete