Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I'm going to try and start writing on here again, but I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't happen very often...

Man, this website  has gotten more complicated since I created this blog waaaaay back in like 2009. How my life has changed since then. But a good change I think.

Having just returned from a short mission to Nauvoo, Illinois awhile ago (only a summer long, I rode around in a bandwagon and played my flute in the Nauvoo brass Band) I have decided that it is probably a good idea to start trying to document my life again, and I am way better at typing then I am at writing things down on paper so that's what I am going to do. The only problem with doing this, is that so much has happened that I feel like I need to explain that I get overwhelmed and just give up.

But hopefully this will be better.

I also really want to work on my writing, and I don't know of a better way to do that, then to write a journal-type thing. So we'll give it a go. And when I really don't feel like writing about my day, well, perhaps I'll write a short story, or make something up. As long as something gets written right?

Well. Here's my situation. I currently kind of hate my life but hopefully it will get better soon. See, I have now graduated from BYU Idaho, and after coming home from Nauvoo I find myself in one of those quarter-life crisis. I am not married, (And there are soooo many people who are judging me because of this, whether they do it consciously or not) nor am I seeing anyone, and so I obviously have no direction in life. (Because being married automatically makes you an adult with everything figured out...) I have moved in with my brother, living in Provo and I kind of hate it. But I don't know where else to go and Provo is a good place to meet people apparently even though I just sit in the house and do nothing.

I've applied to be a substitute teacher in the area and hopefully that starts soon. Maybe on Monday or sometime next week. Hopefully this part of my life passes soon and I will be less sadistic and have a more positive outlook on life. But let's end with something positive. Tomorrow I am going to go see my friend Cali who has two adorable children, and I get to hang out with her for awhile before I have to go try and be responsible again.
And I think that's how long this post is going to be today. The end. I have to take care of a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment