Sunday, February 8, 2009

I am addicted to mike n' ikes

I really am. It's kind of sad actually, but I love them! Currently I am trying to stop eating them, but they are just staring at me from the box saying EAT ME!!!! Sarah we love you!! And how can I say no to something like that? I used to pull them out one by and and decide if that one was a Mike or an Ike. The Ikes always tasted better. :P

So, this weekend was really fun although it was kind of expensive. Saturday I went to Idaho Falls with Morgan, Nyssa and one of our FHE brothers named Brandon. We went to the IF temple which was really fun even though since we were walk-ins we joined with another ward that was scheduled at the time we showed up. The only problem with that was that since Brandon was endowed they recruited him to be one of the ones confirming so we had to wait like 45 minutes 'til the whole ward was done. But I'm not complaining, I like sitting in the temple, and the nice temple lady turned on Johnny Lingo for us to watch.

After that we went to lunch (taco bell, yum!) and then to the mall for shopping. I ended up buying a cute pink sweater from Old Navy and a new camisole (is that how you spell it? I have no idea...the spell check thing didn't underline it, so I'm going with it..) from Downeast.

After that we ended up going to winco which is apparently a store that sells bulk groceries for really cheap. And also some things that are not bulk also really cheap. So I ended up buying like 12 cup o' noodles for like three dollars which is a really good deal. It makes me feel really fat but I will totally eat them all throughout the semester, which goes to show that one, I need better eating habits, but two, I just don't have the time to have one on account of my being a music major. So ya. Oh and I also got seven kiwis for a dollar. Dangit I was going to eat one tonight...on well to late now!

My Sunday was really good too except that the lecture hall where we have sacrament meeting was really really warm so I couldn't keep my eyes open. This is a strange phenomenon to me. How come, on Sundays when I sleep in to an absurdly late time do I always get tired? I definately got enough sleep! Whatever......After church I went to a stake relief society fireside with Nyssa which was really good but a little too long. I was starting to get a little antsy at the end and my butt was getting sore. But they had lemon bars for refreshments so I forgave them. I love lemon bars! Last thing, our ward elders quorum presidency came over this evening and when they noticed the large amount of ice located on our doorstep that just about causes us to fall and break our legs every time we go outside, they decided to get rid of it for us. So we gave them hot chocolate. It was fun.

Ok I'm pretty much done. I can't wait for next weekend because I'm going home!! Yay! And Cali is setting up a date thing on Friday so I'll finally get some action...ha ha just kidding! Only problem is I have a ear training mid term on the Tuesday I get back (a singing one too, which means I have to sing a stupid song for him, in front of the whole class, using the stupid hand signs and everything.) So I'll pretty much be spending Monday in front of our piano. Oh well. At least I'll be home. (And most likely bugging my sisters. :P)

Ok really done now! Hopefully I'll write more before Friday! I'll do my best to find some time....

No comments:

Post a Comment