Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm sick. And tired. But I had a great weekend!!

Sooooooo. I meant to write while I was home but didn't make time. Actually I just forgot. So now I'm back in Idaho. But I had a really good time while I was home. Except that either my sister or m mother gave me the cold I currently have, so I feel like there is something unpleasant stuffing up my head and my throat really hurts. But I'll be ok as long as I'm able to sing tomorrow. I have one of those incredibly stupid ear training singing tests tomorrow. Eww.

But enough of that. On to the weekend! Morgan and I decided to skip band and leave right after our New Testament class, so we did and were on the road at like 1:15. A former FHE bro Forrest (something something) also came to get a ride to Provo. I got home like around four and no one was even home. That kind of sucked but Amber and Rena came home in like 15 mins.

So that evening I went on a blind-ish date with Cali. Well me and Cali and we both had dates. Hee hee :) She went with Jake and she set me up with this Guy named Alex (who oddly enough has a stepmom who used to be the evil vice principle at our intermediate school. But that has nothing to do with anything.) It was really really fun! Both Alex and Jake are military; Jake army and Alex, air force I think but I could be wrong. We went to pizza hut then went bowling where Alex taught me to bowl better and I improved my previous score of 54 by 20 points. W00t! Then we came home and played idiot then watched Meet the Robinsons where I had a very pleasant time cuddling with him on the couch. I only say that because this is the first opportunity I've had to do that with a boy. Don't laugh at me. I got his number and hopefully we'll keep in touch.

Saturday I went shopping with my mother, which was pretty fun, and we tried unsuccessfully to find me a pair of boots. Then I went to work with my sister and that was pretty ok. We got back late though. Mmm chicken! Oh and I also went on a walk with my dad. It was fun although when we walked through the tennis courts it was really hard on account of the 7 inches of snow we had received that day.

Sunday was fun, although it started at 9 freakin' am. Church here starts at 1:30 so needles to say I had a hard time staying awake. Also Relief Society was a bummer 'cause my mother was up in the nursery so I had no one to sit with. After church Amber and I made Bolognese (which I think is spelled right) which is basically a really really yummy kind of spaghetti sauce. It has like 4 different types of meat, and carrots and celery and onions and two whole cups of cream. It's like eating a heart attack but it's really really good. Oh and we also had asparagus and broccoli and oatmeal scones if you care. I went on another walk with dad, and then fell asleep on the couch again.

I woke up feeling really crappy but I still had to do all the homework I didn't do over the weekend. So I practiced my flute and clarinet and also did some ear training. Then Cali came over and made out with Jake on our front porch. Ha ha. Jk (but not really) We went over to her house and played Kingdom Hearts until Morgan came and we drove back to Idaho. Yay! Although we accidentally missed one of the turns and lost like 20 minutes. That's what happens when neither of us know where we're going very well.

So that's that. When we got home we had FHE and played battle of the sexes. It was pretty fun. I would have gone and practiced but they locked the snow building so I can't get in. So I've taken something that will hopefully knock me out, and I'm going to go to bed now 'cause I'm really really tired. I'll be at the snow by 6:30 and if I'm not ready by my first class at 7:45 I'll skip my dance class. I can afford to miss one. It's a dance class. Ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment