Saturday, February 7, 2009

I am way to enthusiastic for how late it is

Ha ha just kidding. Man it seems the only time I'm going to be able to update this thing is when either late at night, or on Sundays. And I can't even say it's because I'm a music major and too freaking busy (which is true enough) but Emily updates her blog more than me, and I daresay she's busier than me at times. Sigh priorities priorities.

Man. Ok Let's update! Monday!
....was a pretty normal Monday I think. Except I didn't have flute lessons so I was done an hour early. FHE was fun, we went ice skating and then had cake 'cause it was like four people's birthday all about the same time. It was great. There are pictures up on facebook if you care at all.

Tuesday!
.....was not that normal actually. No flute choir 'cause Sister McCabe was still out of action. Apparently after getting her tonsils out, she got a really bad flu. But hopefully she'll be back for my lesson on Monday! Cross your fingers! I totally did something else and I can't even remember what it was.....dangit!
Oh! I remember! I went with my friend Cassie (the one who moved to Montana and then Colorado....we were besties all throughout elementary school ya that one) to watch a British movie. It was called "The Gods Must Be Crazy" and was really weird. I kind of liked it except that one of the main characters was an African guy who mainly only wore a loin cloth that did not do a very good job of covering his butt most of the time.

Wednesday!
Was normal pretty much except instead of doing my last hour of practicing I went over to our FHE brothers' house with my roomies and we watched Nacho Libre (again) and ate nachos and brownies which Nyssa decorated with a frosting luchador mask. It was amazing and I must say it is much more entertaining to watch that movie with a bunch of immature guys than with just Morgan and Nyssa and me being half asleep. So that was fun. Oh! And I also joined the ward bowling team, and attempted to bowl a good game but uhh I got a 54. I know. Pitiful. They might not want me on their team. I'm gonna put some pictures of that up later if I remember.

Thursday!
Man I'm tired I can't even remember what happened yesterday....oh ya. Ok. Thursday was normal pretty much. Me, Carrie, Amber, and Marissa (my flute major buddies) all walked down to Madison middle school to observe the band. I brought my clarinet and had to play with them. It's a very humbling experience to have a 12 year old play the clarinet way better than you. They kind of laughed at me. But I learned a lot. Then we had to walk home on account of us walking there in the first place on account of us not having access to a car. It's quite the walk, took us like half an hour probably which made me almost late for symphony band flute sectionals.

Friday!
Hey that's today! Well, it was today about an hour ago anyway. Today was a good day. We played lots in ww methods, and in band I played the trombone better than I ever have probably. When I got home at six, Nyssa had a girl she tutors over to make pizza. She's from Korea and still working on her English which is why she was being tutored. Her name was Mijoo (or something like that) and really really fun. I showed her the candy Rena gave me for Christmas (the mushroom one) and she said that they have the exact same thing in Korea, and they call it the same thing (albeit the Korean version.) cool huh? Then I went over to Cassie's and watched the devil wears prada and ate junk food with her and some of her old roomies. It was so much fun. We actually talked about me somehow being able to come visit her in Colorado over the summer sometime. It would be awesome!

And now I'm home writing this. So ya. That was my week kind of in a nutshell. But now I'm tired and going to bed. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment