Sunday, March 29, 2009

The only person I ever date is a fictional character. But man he's hot!!!

I am a Sarah split in two. Cleanly and neatly, not the messy way it's sometimes done. It sucks. I wish I could just make up my mind. I really really want to come home but I also really really really really don't want to come home and work. Boo! If I could be up here without school perhaps I would do it. I don't know. I also really want to see my family and friends so there's that. All I really know is I am done with school. Well I want to be, I still have the worst 2 weeks of school left. And my brain is shutting off. It needs a break.

At least all the drama with accompanists is over. I hope. Here's the official crazy story of it. First Morgan said she could do it, but then halfway through the semester she couldn't anymore. Then I asked lady who everyone said could definitely do it, but she couldn't. Then I asked Laura's accompanist and she couldn't. Plus I e-mailed about a billion people who never got back to me. (Cuz I hate calling people. Yes I'm stupid I know) Then one of Carrie's friend said she could do it, and she was legit, like a piano major and all that. But then her uncle died and so she couldn't anymore. And I totally don't blame her. These things happen. So it was a week before juries and I didn't have an accompanist. So I called my Aunt Pam, and she said she could do it, but I feel bad for asking so much of her in just a week. I'll have do something really nice. Sigh. Drama drama. I hate it. And there wasn't even a boy involved.

In other news, its really really snowy outside. Walking to church, it was a little cloudy and really windy, but fine, and when we left it was a freakin' blizzard!!!! Powdery nasty stuff flying everywhere! And we had a dinner with our FHE group which was really fun. We had hawaiian haystacks with african curry. it was really good. Plus one of my FHE brothers made monkey bread and even though I was really really full I still had some. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh, and yesterday, our band had a West side story party and also a cook-out because we're playing songs from West side story in our concert. So Nyssa and I made fruit pizza. Only I bought pre made sugar cookie dough and they made better cookies than a pie, so we just put some fruit on all of the cookies and make them into a caterpillar named Larry. And he won me a $15 gift certificate to the bookstore. Boo ya!

I was going to go to the Watkins this evening but I din't on account of the freak blizard we had. I'll have to go over there tomorrow. I have to rehearse anyway. But tomorrow is also the closing social for our ward. It's formal or sunday best (Oscar night themed) so I'm going to wear my prom dress (the pink one) and one of my roomies might wear the white one. I'm kinda excited to have an excuse to wear my prom dress! I'm sure I'll tell you all about it later. So, as Emily says, peace and recycle.

1 comment: