Monday, April 6, 2009

What's brown and sticky? A stick.

Oh man. Last Sunday feels like AGES ago. So much has happened. Not that any of it is really interesting or anything, but a lot has been going on. A lot. Lot lot lot.

It is now finals week and my life is getting pretty crazy., though my classes are slowly dropping out one by one. I haven't had flute choir in ages and university and symphonic band are kaput too on account of us already having the concerts for them. Tomorrow I'll be done at11:15 but I have to study for two huge tests I have on Wednesday but on Wed I get out at 10:15 when I'm done with both of them. No. I lied. I have new testament. I get out at 11:30 AND to top that off I don't even really have to go to class Thursday just take one final. Hee hee hee.!!! I have to pack pack pack Thurs and Friday at around 6 my fambily will be here to get me! We leave Saturday bright and early. Well maybe not early. But bright!!!!

That is my future, and I'm looking forward to it. Here's what's been happening.
That oscar thing I talked about that Monday wasn't too bad. The chicken was really good and I ate way too much dessert. mmmmmm

Tuesday.....uhhh I did some stuff.....oh my friend Marisa and I started coloring these geometric patterns instead of paying strict attention in ear training and theory.....it's really fun. I've done like four so far.....keeps me entertained. That might have been the day I went over to her house and watched Martian child and colored. It was fun.

Wednesday.....I know I rehearsed with Aunt Pam one of these days......I practiced a lot.....ate cheese.......or not, don't remember.....uhm...I don't know but I'm sure I did important things anyway.

Thursday was my symphony band concert and my pops came up to see it. It was great. He got here at around 3, I think. He went to see Lynn while I practiced ear training, then we went to the Watkins, Aunt Pam and I performed for him, and they gave us dinner. And it was really good too. Like barbecue pork and homemade bread mmmmmm The concert went really well, and then I went on a walk with my pops to the temple. It was kinda weird walking around campus with him, kinda like giving someone a tour of my life.

Friday I did the math of my practice hours and realized that I needed 8 more hours to get an A for flute lessons, so I devised a practice plan to make it so, though I couldn't do any more that day because of white glove clean checks. Nyssa and I cleaned the kitchen. I spent about two hours cleaning out our fridge. Kinda gross, but the results are satisfying.

Saturday was conference, and just about every minute I didn't spend watching conference I spent doing homework and practicing. I also went to the Watkins and rehearsed. Conference was really good too by the way.

Sunday kinda just felt like an extension of Saturday because I spent the time I wasn't watching conference doing homework and practicing. I snuck into the snow and did it even though technically we're not supposed to. I stayed up 'til like 1:30 finishing my woodwind methods binder. I got really crazy, but it was fun.

MONDAY!!! Juries....at 9:20 right after my woodwind methods final. But it went really well even though Bro. Holman made me play thirds which I wasn't expecting. I ran around with Marisa all day, and in University band we watched our concert which caused me to buy a cd of it.....uhm and tomorrow I have an ear training test and a dance final. Wish me luck!
I'm really tired from lack of sleep so I'm gonna go to bed now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment