Monday, April 27, 2009

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi! You're my only hope!!

Ahh Star Wars. Some of the best movies ever made. The last 3 anyway. The ones that came later were mostly bunk. Hee hee hee It's so much fun just to watch and laugh. At midnight. With my pops. Good times. 5....4.....3.....2.....1.....Blast off!!! :P

Man I should update more than once a week I think....because then I would remember more of what happened during the week I think. Man I don't really even remember what days I worked.

Monday I worked I think......ya. I did. Then went home and did something of other that was really interesting and fun I'm sure. Hee hee.

Tuesday was much the same. Actually I worked from eleven to ten thirty I think. Eww. I hope not to have too many more of those days.

Wednesday I had off...............what did I do? I think I waste too much time sometimes. Oh oh I remember! I went to Logan with my mother. I slept in the van while she went to class then we went shopping. Yay for shopping! We went to Old Navy and got stuff for Jodie's birthday and also some tank tops that were on sale. Then at Ross I found a really cute new dress for really cheeeeep. I love it when that happens! I don't remember what I did after that. Uhh........I think I went over to Cali's and helped her with Math for her final on Monday.

Thursday I worked in the afternoon.....and didn't really do much in the morning....I'm starting a new jeans quilt for my bed on account of the one I have being too small and also ripping. I think I started it that day. I also went and bought the fabric. Its really cute, green with flowers.
i
Friday after work I went to Logan with my family and Cali to shop some more and then a choir concert for Madison HS and Mountain crest. It was really cool. Madison sang some of the same songs they sang for the concert they did with the college chiors back in Idaho. My cousin Becky is in that choir which is why we went. Also I made my video that day. I hope that works out. It will be fun if it does!

Saturday I mostly did chores and worked. Messed around. Stuff like that. Yay. I don't know why I don't really remember.

Today I went to the singles ward for the first Sunday. I think It'll be ok as long as I can get my two friends to get along with each other. Grrph. We had turkey and mashed potatoes for dinner which tasted like heaven. Then I watched Mulan with Jodie and we laughed at some of the more ridiculous things that happen. Its fun just being able to do things like that. Its what I miss most about home I think. Then we did DDR until late. And now here I am. Watching Star Wars with my padre. Hee hee hee ok I'm done. We'll see if I update before next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment