Monday, April 20, 2009

How to make my life sound interesting.......

Time seems to go by in spurts. It's either super fast, or excruciatingly slow. I can tell it's going to be a looooooong summer. Emily will be at school, Nyssa has her internship, lots of my flute friends are in school in the summer, and Amber is working at this Ranch thing in Wyoming. But I'm stuck in Utah selling chicken. And tacos. It's not that I'm not happy to be home, I really am! But right now, with my sisters still in school, Cali still in school my mother still in school for goodness sake...I get kinda lonely. Also I never have a car. So tomorrow I have to walk to work at its like a 35 min walk. Not looking forward to it.

My week went pretty good, I worked Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday. That night I slept over at Cali's house and then went to Weber with her on Friday. She only had a Math class so it was cool. We found Alex and some other people (at the chess club table...hee hee) and talked to them for awhile then went to the mall, where we tried on dresses again. Dillards is probably getting sick of us trying on prom dresses and then not buying anything. Hee hee I told the lady we were looking a bunch of different places, and we would come back when we'd made a descision. And we came back, but we didn't buy anything. Hee hee the pics are on facebook as usual. Also I bought some really nice purple sparkly nail polish from hot topic and also we got some stick on tatoos from one of those 75 cent machienes that gives you a little bubble. So much fun. When we got home Jake came over and I hung out with them for as long as I could stand and then went home.

Saturday was kinda boring. I did chores.....worked in the yard with my pops.....oh and we watched seven pounds that evening. It was kinda fun especialy since I'd seen it and they hadn't, which does not happen very often.

Sunday I descided to start going to the single's ward with Cali, but when we got there the place was empty and Cali suddenly remembered that it was stake conference. So we raced out to the church in Perry and was like 20 min late so we had to sit outside on one of the couches. Alex found us and sat with us for awhile. It was fun but I didn't listen very much like I should have. Hee hee.
This evening we went to Antelope island as a family so that Rena could see the Great Salt Lake. I stuck my finger in it for the first time, which is sad considering I've lived in Utah all my life. It was really pretty but also full of bugs. Rena got like three mosquito bites. They shouldn't be out until like May. Bleeeeech.
And now it's late, and I'm kinda tired. And I need to go to bed so I can be all cheerful selling chicken tomorrow. Eww.

No comments:

Post a Comment