Sunday, April 12, 2009

Why are you lying?? (Because I have to!) But your pants will catch fire!!!

Ahh home sweet home. Back in good 'ol Utah.
I'm home for the summer to sell chicken and tacos. And you want to know the worst part???? I've already been back to work. I wasn't home for 24 hours before I was selling chicken. But the good thing is they'll put me on full time so that's good. Hopefully I can make enough money for college next year. It's good to be home. It really is. I get to see my family, I get to see Cali (even though she's always hanging all over her boyfriend) and I don't have to worry about classes.

My finals went pretty well I think....lets see, I last wrote on Tuesday I think....or Monday I think I wrote about juries...man it's weird to think about being in Idaho when I'm home. It's like two different worlds. Umm umm Tuesday I had my woodwind methods playing final on the bass clarinet..I think it went well, then dance then an ear training sight singing test which I did well on. I am done with ear training forever!! It's so exciting! We got t-shirts for it too. It's great. Then I went out and celebrated with Marisa by going to a Thai restaurant and going to Broulim's and buying peeps. Then I did homework for a long time, then went to my dance final....then went over to Marisa's and watched the new Will Smith movie Seven Pounds. It's really good. One of those that you don't really get what's going on until then end and you go, OH!! Now I get it! Also it has my name in it. But I die so that's a bummer.

Wednesday was my last day of WW methods. We did breathing gym until the room was spinning, then I took an ED 200 final (write the history of American education and also what you think about it) and then I had a theory final, then New Testament. I took that final too then pretty much did nothing the rest of the day. It was great. Oh, and I went over to Chris's house (the one going to Washington on his mission) and we had pasta and were generally ridiculous. It was really fun. Then we went to the park to swing even though it was really late and also really cold. But it was way fun.

Thursday I pretty much packed all day along with taking my last final, the ear training written test. NOW I was really done with ear training. Phew! So then I packed some more, then I went to dinner with Amanda, and then was pretty bored for the rest of the day. I think I watched two episodes of Heroes that day.

Friday was boring until my family came and picked me up. I finished helping Nyssa and Emily pack, and said goodbye. Amber, Rena, Jodie and my parents came to get me. We went to Lynn's, then the Watkins where they made me play my flute song for them. It's fun to hang out with Becky though. Then we went to Wingers with Lynn and also Coldstone. Yum. Then we went home. Jodie, Rena, and I played Twilight 20 questions the whole way home, because we're just that cool. And also Jodie got Rena hooked on Twilight. Now she's in love with Edward Cullen just like the rest of us. :) I slept on the couch Friday night on account of everyone piling a bunch of boxes on my bed.

Saturday was great, I woke up like 10:30. Went to Wal-Mart to see Cali, then I had to work 'cuz Amber inadvertantly vollunteered me for it. But I only had to work 'til four so it was ok. Plus we kind of worked out my schedule. I went to a family party of Cali's in the evening with her and Jake. It was fun. I'm hoping I'll be able to get along with him there all the time. Also I hope she realizes that sometimes I want it to be just me and her. Ok enough of that. It was fun. Then I came home and did taxes with my father where I realized that my social security number is wrong on my Arbys W-2. Blerg what a mess. So we'll have to fix it somehow.

Today was Easter!! Yay! I went to my home ward and realized that I'm going to go to the singles ward from now on because Dad only comes half the time and mom's in the nursery so I won't have anyone to sit with. Plus I don't want to teach primary very badly. I came home and fell asleep which was excelent then went to Webbs. Quite enjoyable. Now I'm home writing this. I'll probalby dance tonight, and perhaps watch Mulan which Rachel loaned me. Yay. Ok. I hope my summer is an interesting one. We'll see I guess......toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment