Sunday, October 9, 2011

Screwing in screws and

 Oh life. Life life life. Sometimes I just wish you didn't have to be stressful a good portion of the time.

Right now I'm sitting here waiting for my pops to come out and play Farkle or another such game with me. It's great fun. A game with dice completely up to luck. If you don't know how to play and would like to, look it up on google, I've no time to put it here. Plus that would be boring.
So, update on my life. I finally got a job yay! At Autoliv, and I want to claw my eyeballs out sometimes when I work there, on account of its so boring I'm going to die. But it's a job, and I will endure because I really need the money. Also I clean up a random factory called "Nobilus." They make doors I think.
So, I just lost spectacularly to my dad in a game of up-words. But it was really fun. I love Sunday evenings, they're the best. But tonight I'm tired. I'll do better next time. It'll be a nice long entry, with lots of smiles, and swirls, and happy things. Ehh.
Ok I think that's about it for tonight. I'm tired. Also it's late, all things indicate I should go to bed soon. So that is what I shall do.

No comments:

Post a Comment