Thursday, October 6, 2011

Still not really knowing what to write.

I really feel like i should write in this to document the fact that my life is going by, but lately I just don't feel like there is anything to write about. I've just been looking for jobs, and getting more and more depressed as the days go by. It's stupid Satan getting to me.
But hopefully it's all going to change here in the next few days. I'm hopefully going to have at least one part-time job as a janitor, cleaning some facility, and maybe another one at Autoliv as a temporary worker. I think that will improve my outlook on life significantly. :)
So, ya. Life as a returned missionary is turning out to be harder than I thought it would be. When I was still out there, I just didn't know what to expect because it seemed like my whole life had been spent being a missionary, and my life before that was just a dream, words on a computer screen every P-day, and the occasional letter. But it's all here, all real, and now my previous life as a missionary is starting to feel more and more like the dream. I hate it. I hate it, and I don't know what to do about it. Just accept that this is the life I have now, and deal with it. Easier said than done. But it can be done, with help. If there's one thing I have definitely learned, it's that NOTHING is impossible if you have the Lord on your side. So that's what I'm going to do. จบ.

No comments:

Post a Comment