Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wood thieves? My first instinct would be beavers, but i'm not willing to rule out those pesky keebler elves.

That my nonexistent friends reading this, is a quote from the TV show Psych which I watched with my little sister this evening. I love that show, but especially when I'm watching it with her, because everything is better when you're with your family and friends, which I was, this whole weekend. It was awesome. I'd forgotten how silly we get when we are all together. So much fun.

It was all fun, from our two epic Nertz battles, to a crazy, crazy DDR night. Neither Amber nor Jodie had danced the whole time I was gone, so it was fun to get together and reminisce and create some more memories as well.

This afternoon we went up Logan canyon a ways and took some family pictures. It was sooooooooo beautiful there. The leaves are at their most beautiful, and I shall stick a picture on here that I took with my phone. Not the best, cuz, it's from my phone, but hey. :)

So yeah. It was really fun. I kind of wish that I could just rewind this week and live it again, because now, when I wake up in the morning, I have to concentrate on getting more work again. Sigh. I just get a little depressed sometimes.

Also today I spoke in two wards today as a returned missionary. It was pretty fun. It makes me happy to know that I have become much more confident than I was before my mission, and I can do things like that pretty easily, or rather, I don't get so nervous I throw up or anything like I used to sorta do. So yeah. That's good. :) It's also good to remember things from my mission. It's really easy to forget.

Well, I think that's all I can think of for this report. Keep on keepin' on!
จบ

No comments:

Post a Comment