Sunday, January 18, 2009

More randomness probably. But hey that's what the title of this thing is right??

So today is Sunday. Yay for the sabbath!! Ooh. That sounded kinda sacrilegious. Oh well. It wasn't meant that way. I really like Sundays, I really do. I love going to church and the spirit that's there.....(I'm a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints....MORMONS...ya that's right. Also I don't know why I explained that 'cause anyone reading this would already know that. Heh. Just bear with me ok??) But it's the after church that gets me. Since I'm up at college there isn't much for me to do except get on my computer, or read or something lazy like that. I never get anything done. Ever. Well, I read my scriptures a bit but that's all. And I guess I'm an active type of girl. So I can't really sleep unless I have done something that gets out my energy. (Hence my working out at nine thirty at night. Which I didn't actually do 'cause I couldn't find my stupid I-card. Dangit. I'll have to keep looking for that.....) So Sunday nights are kind of hard on me up here.
But this is what we did: after church me and my roomies Nyssa and Emily made taco salad...mmm I love taco salad. Its one of those kinds of meals that looks kind of gross when you put it all together, but it actually tastes really really good. Well know I like it. After that, we went over to meet our new FHE brothers. They seem pretty nice, although I'm sure I'll never remember their names. I am TERRIBLE with names. Like, I'm worse than most who say they're bad at names. I don't even remember names of kids who I've been in a billion classes with. And it's embarassing. Blurg. And I'm going to be a teacher, so I'll have to work on that. Sigh.
So that's pretty much how my Sunday's been. I pretty much came home from the boys house and started messing around on here. Hmm.... I know! I'll put some more pictures up here! 'Cause I can! Let's see....what should I put.....Ooh!!! Ok. This is a picture of me, when I went fishing with my pops over Thanksgiving weekend. I'm not a big fan of fishing, (I mean I like it, but not a really really lot) but I like spending time with my dad, and he really really likes fishing. So I went. And we had a great time. And I totally caught more fish than him. Like, I think I caught three and he caught none. Ha ha. Also I was wearing these waders (so we could walk out into the lake) that went all the way up to my armpits, and some boots that used to belong to my grandpa. It was excellent. I think my dad has a picture of me all decked out somewhere, but that pic is a little too embarassing to be putting up here. Heh heh heh. Ok what else. I'm kind of having fun with this.....ok ok ok. I just found another one. This is a picture of the sock puppet show that me, and my little sister Jodie, and my two cousins Rachel and Cristina put on. Rena videotaped it 'cause she hates being in pictures, but I think she though what we were doing was really funny. And it was I guess. The puppet on the far left (which has curlers in it's hair btw) is supposed to be my sis Amber (played by Cristina 'cause Amber was lame and didn't want to do the puppet show), the next one is me I think...the blue one in the middle is Richard the pizza guy. (Who I believe is dating Amber in this story) The pink one is Jodie and the hand on the right is Rachel who is the narrator and also Hector. I know, really really random. The script came from these notes my sister and my cousins and I write every now and then. They're completely random and very funny, but you have to have read them all or else you're just like "what the heck? these girls were probably on crack when they wrote this." Which we probably were. Ha ha jk. Maybe just high on laughter or something stupid like that. Ok. So this has probably gone on for long enough......I don't have school tomorrow though so I just might make another one of these. It is supposed to be like a journal for me after all. So maybe I'll talk all about my life up here at college. Oh man, it's sure to be riviting. Ok I'm done. Bye.

1 comment: