Saturday, January 17, 2009

What is this madness?

Ok. Ok ok ok ok. Here goes nothing.
Ok. Sooooooo.
This blog is being created to keep me sane. Pretty much. I've always always intended to keep a journal and I have wanted to for a really really long time but I haven't. Because I'm a lazy lazy girl with really good intentions. But, as my dad always says. Good intentions aren't worth a can of beans. (Actually maybe he doesn't but someone somewhere told me that. And it makes a lot of sense really. :) )
So here I am. I hope. I really really hope it goes somewhere.
Ok, first, an intro I guess.
I am a nineteen year old girl (who will be 20 in two months yay!!!) I'm attending college with the intention of becoming a music education major (one of the nerdiest degrees you can get but hey). My emphasis is band and my instrument is the flute. I love the flute but I'm also learning all the other instruments on account of me attempting to become a band teacher. Ya gotta know them all if you want to teach them all. My life is pretty much craziness. But I love it. I really do. I just think things over way too much. So here's a picture of me 'cause hey, this thing lets me put pictures on here, so I might as well put one on.



So that's me. The picture was taken when me and my best friend Cali were at the mall. We decided to try on prom dresses and other stuff even though we had no intentions of buying anything. I'm pretty sure they get mad at you for doing that, but we did it anyway and pretended like we were thinking about buying something even though we weren't. So maybe I'll put a picture of Cali underneath here. She's a pretty big part of my life.

So that's her. That dress was her favorite 'cause she really liked the color even though we picked one that was WAY to big for her. Unfortunately I am off attending college, and she's at home attending a local college. So that stinks. But I'm up here with a bunch of roomies I like a lot so that's good.
Mmmm...maybe I'll put a picture of my family next. Fair enough. Ok so I can't find a good picture of all my family so I'm just going to upload a bunch of different pictures of us all wearing the same sunglasses. 'Cause I like them.'cept my brother who wouldn't pose for pictures so I just had to find another picture. K done.
As you can see, I have two sisters (Amber 18 and Jodie 15) and one brother (Kyle whis is 22? Holy crap? Really? huh. I didn't think he was that old.). And two parents. You never know these days how many parents people will have, what with divorce and parents dying and things so I feel really lucky I have two. This year we also have a foreign exchange student with us. Her name is Rena (although it's pronounced Lena) She's awesome although I don't see her much 'cause I'm up at college so much trying to get an education.
What else is there?? I don't know. I'll probably think of more later and put it up here. You know, I don't care at all if no one ever reads this. It's just to keep me sane. And to record my life I guess.
So right now, as soon as the freaking pictures load, I am going to go to the gym. Even though it's like nine thirty. 'Cause I'm just cool like that. Toodles!

p.s. obviously I'm not that good at figuring this silly thing out, but I'll get better as I go along....I hope. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sarah I really like reading your blog. your writing style is very amusing to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you didn't go to the gym.............bringing the guilt. bringing the freaking guilt.

    ReplyDelete