Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A quickie. Or as quick as I can make it anyway......

So I had really good intentions to write here tonight and it would be fantastic and fabulous and glorious.....but I didn't. And I have no excuse at all except that instead I went shopping and got on facebook and one of our FHE brothers came over and talked for like an hour. So basically life happened and things got procrastinated. Ahem.
But! Some responsibility did happen! Fear not! I sent in my housing contract so that I'll have a place to live next semester....that's always good, and I wrote a letter to my friend Josh who is currently serving a mission in the Dallas Texas area. Yay! And I did a little bit of homework. Probably less that I should have done though.
So it's really kind of late and I need to be up early tomorrow. But things are going just swimmingly up here in Idaho. My classes are going great, (or they are as of now....I have an ear training diction test tomorrow I hope I don't fail.....eek!) and my ensembles are going great. I still love the trombone, and in the band I'm playing flute in we're playing Orpheus and the underworld which is an amazing piece. It's part of a concert we're putting on in tribute to John Phillip Sousa. I am so excited! So, that's all for now. Friday or Saturday, or whenever I have time I'm going to take some pictures and also I'm going to do some other fun thing that I have yet to think of. But it'll be great!!!!! I'll bet you can't wait huh? :P :D :)

1 comment: